首页
<source id="3oodw" ><sup id="3oodw" ></sup></source>

      1. <s id="3oodw" ><th id="3oodw" ><small id="3oodw" ></small></th></s>
        <i id="3oodw" ><optgroup id="3oodw" ></optgroup></i>

            <input id="3oodw" ><bdo id="3oodw" ><cite id="3oodw" ></cite></bdo></input>
            <delect id="3oodw" ><ruby id="3oodw" ></ruby></delect>

            <em id="3oodw" ><progress id="3oodw" ></progress></em><input id="3oodw" ></input>
            <strike id="3oodw" ></strike>

            Programs

            Year-Round Programs to Meet All Your Needs:

            Full Day

            Our full day program is offered Monday-Friday 7:00am-6pm. Our full immersion program is structured so that the children are completely immersed in the second language (Spanish) for the majority (80%) of their day. The other 20% of their day is focused on English academics.  The full day students receive catered lunch and snack.

            School Day

            Our 中国体彩官网软件下载 day program is offered Monday-Friday 9am-3pm.  The 中国体彩官网软件下载 day students receive catered lunch and snack.

            Infant and Toddler Program

            Our full day program is offered Monday-Friday 7:00am-6pm. Our full immersion program is structured so that the children are completely immersed in the second language (Spanish) for the majority (80%) of their day. The full day children receive a catered lunch and snack if age appropriate. Families provide formula and baby food.

            Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 1

            DIS refers to the 2 - 3.5-year old classroom as Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 1.


            A prospective Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 1 student must:

            • Turn 2 years old by Dec. 31 of the year in which he or she is enrolled.

            Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 2

            DIS refers to the 3.5 - 4.5 year old classroom as Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 2.

            A prospective Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 2 student must:

            • Turn 3.5 years old by Dec. 31 of the year in which he or she is enrolled.

            Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 3

            DIS refers to the 4.5 - 5.5 year old classroom as Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 3.

            A prospective Pre中国体彩官网软件下载 3 student must:

            • Turn at least 4.5 years old by Dec. 31 of the year in which he or she is enrolled.